Website Accessibility Testing & Remediation Services
You’ve heard that it’s important to have an accessible website. But what does that mean? Is it worth it? Will your organization get sued if your website is not accessible? Which guidelines apply to you and which can you ignore? There are two reasons why you should have a Web site that follows the WCAG 2.0 standards: 1) You will protect your organization from litigation and, 2) You will be able to offer your products and services to more people.
Website Accessibility Testing
Mary can test your website to determine if it meets accessibility standards:
WCAG 2.0: 110 checkpoints covering A, AA and AAA W3 accessibility guidelines
Section 508: 15 US federal guidelines covered by 47 accessibility checkpoints
STANDARD TESTING: Full website accessibility audit, report & checklists
1. Mary COMPLETES page-by-page accessibility audit.
2. Mary IDENTIFIES changes or updates that need to be made in order to comply with ADA Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 A, AA & AAA Guidelines. She provides you with a full report and a series of checklists that identify items on your website that need to be fixed in order to be compliant. These checklists will also guide your web developers on how to fix these accessibility issues.
ADDITIONAL SERVICE AVAILABLE: Website Remediation Services
3. Once testing is done, Mary can IMPLEMENT the necessary changes across your website to make it compliant.
4. Mary runs a final test to VALIDATE that the changes made meet accessibility requirements.
5. Mary helps DEVELOP a customized plan for on-going accessibility monitoring and support