Download this step-by-step guide immediately.
I know the feeling.
You are “this close” to making a PDF accessible when a nasty little error shows up…and won’t go away.
- It makes you want to throw your computer out the window, and
- You have no idea on how to fix it.
Help is on the way!
I created PDF Accessibility Remediation: How to Fix 40 Common Errors, an e-book in PDF-format, with the info that can make your PDF remediation life less miserable.
This book provides “step-by-step” fix instructions I find helpful when remediating files for my own clients. The common error “fixes” you find in these pages represent solutions to the 40 common errors found in many PDFs.
– How to Prevent Security Settings from Interfering with Screen Readers
– How to Set the Document Root
– How to Fix the “Tab Order – Failed” Error
– How to Fix the “ID Missing in Note Structure Element” Error
– How to Fix the “Alternative Description Missing for an Annotation” Error
– How to Add a PDF/UA Identifier
– How to Fix the “Artifact Present Inside Tagged Content” Error
– How to Fix the “Tagged Content Present Inside an Artifact” Error
– How to Correct the “Link Annotation is Not Nested Inside a Link Structure
– How to Correct Typos in Tagged Text
– How to Fix Table Header Errors
– How to Embed Missing Fonts
– How to Fix the “Other Elements Alternate Text – Failed” Error
– How to Fix the “Table Regularity – Failed” Error
– How to Fix “Figure Element on a Single Page with No Bounding Box” Error
– How to Fix the “List Items – Failed” Error
– How to Fix the “Lbl and LBody – Failed” Error
– How to Fix “Tagged Form Fields – Failed” Error
– How to Fix the “Tagged Annotations – Failed” Error
– How to Fix the “Nested Alternate Text – Failed” Error
and much more.
All this helpful info for only $19.95.
Purchase securely online now – download immediately
Pay securely with Credit Card or Debit Card
Whether you have limited experience with the PDF remediation process, are expanding your knowledge on how to remediate PDFs, or simply need a resource that can you remind you how to fix a frustrating error, the info provided in this e-book can help.
So stop driving yourself crazy.