Did you know…
According to the U.S. Department of Justice, if you have a public-facing website, your online content needs to be accessible to everyone, including folks who are blind, have low vision, are deaf or have hearing loss, or are experiencing learning disabilities, cognitive limitations, limited movement, speech disabilities or photo sensitivity.
If your website is not accessible, you are losing prospects, clients…and more business. Folks can’t understand what you are selling, how you can help them, or how to successfully complete an order of your products or services.
Not good…for anyone.
Businesses are being sued in alarming numbers, with plaintiffs complaining that the websites they are visiting have content or functionality that is not accessible to them, due to their disabilities.
Protect your business by getting your website content tested and fixed NOW so you are in compliance BEFORE you face legal trouble.
Here’s how I can help.
Website Accessibility Testing
I can test your website to determine if it meets accessibility standards:
WCAG 2.2: 312 checkpoints covering A, AA and AAA W3 accessibility guidelines.
Section 508: 59 tests covering 15 guidelines.
STANDARD TESTING: Full website accessibility audit, report & checklists
1. I COMPLETE page-by-page accessibility audit.
2. I IDENTIFY changes or updates that need to be made in order to comply with Section 508 and WCAG 2.1 A, AA & AAA Guidelines. I provide you with a full report and a series of checklists that identify items on your website that need to be fixed in order to be compliant. These checklists will also guide your website developers on how to fix these accessibility issues.
ADDITIONAL SERVICE AVAILABLE: Website Remediation Services
3. Once testing is done, I can IMPLEMENT the necessary changes across your website to make it compliant.
4. I run a final test to VALIDATE that the changes made meet accessibility requirements.
5. I help you DEVELOP a customized plan for on-going accessibility monitoring and support