Need to pull dynamic U.S. zip code data for your website? Check out ZipCodeAPI.com, the easy way to calculate distances, radius, and locations for U.S. zip codes.
ZipCodeAPI.com allows you to:
– Convert zip code to city/town or city/town to zip code
– Pull zip codes from a nearby radius
– Create a custom SQL search
– Pull related zip codes from a surrounding area
– Find the distance between two zip codes
– Organize a list of zips ordered closest to each other
With the free plan (registration required), you are allowed 1,200 API requests per day, which should offer enough functionality for a simple application. Note that the free account allows up to 10 API requests per hour. You also receive a free trial period of 50 API requests per hour for 2 weeks. Paid plans are also available for more robust applications.
Find out more about ZipCodeAPI.com.
WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY TESTING & REMEDIATION SERVICES: Mary Gillen is an experienced Website Accessibility Compliance Auditor and Remediator. She can test your website to determine if it meets accessibility standards:
WCAG 2.1: 312 checkpoints covering A, AA and AAA W3 accessibility guidelines
Section 508: 15 US federal guidelines covered by 59 accessibility checkpoints