TapTapSee is a mobile camera application designed specifically for blind and visually impaired users, powered by the CloudSight Image Recognition API. TapTapSee utilizes your device’s camera and VoiceOver functions to take a picture or video of anything and identify it out loud for you.
Double-tap the right side of the screen to take a picture or double-tap the left side of the screen to take a video. TapTapSee can accurately analyze and identify any two or three dimensional object at any angle within seconds. The device’s VoiceOver then speaks the identification aloud.
– Picture recognition
– Up to 10 seconds of video recognition
– Ability to repeat the last identification
– Upload pictures or videos from the camera roll
– Save pictures or videos to the camera roll with the attached identification
– Share results via social media, text, or email
– Rotor reader
– Flash toggle
WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY TESTING & REMEDIATION SERVICES: Mary Gillen is an experienced Website Accessibility Compliance Auditor and Remediator. She can test your website to determine if it meets accessibility standards:
WCAG 2.1: 312 checkpoints covering A, AA and AAA W3 accessibility guidelines
Section 508: 15 US federal guidelines covered by 59 accessibility checkpoints